Vitamin T is working with an exciting software company on a Assistant Multi-Media Designer assembling videos, final projects, on the website for an upcoming virtual conference.
- Assembling recorded raw material into a the final product that's suitable for the webcast. The material may include camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, still images & graphics.
- Assisting with production of software demonstrations & training sessions in multiple facets, including lighting & sound.
- Taking direction from team of multimedia designers on-set. Also receiving and incorporating feedback from stakeholder team.
What You Will Need:
- Working Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite including Adobe Premiere Pro and Photoshop.
- Experience working with various codecs & file formats.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision, be a positive force in the house and be a creative thinker.
If you have experience in the following we are looking for you!
- Pro Res Workflow – 4k footage
- Adobe Premiere CC
- Multi-Camera editing
- Video Compression knowledge
- Adobe Illustrator
- After Effects
- Lumetri (color correction)
- Sounds editing – audio sweetening and clean-up