As the Assistant Marketing Manager (AMM), you will be responsible for assisting the Brand Marketing team in establishing 360 marketing campaigns for third party brands A+ product launches.
You will be working with many people across all of our internal departments, as well as external teams (brand teams, vendors/agencies, etc.). As such, this position requires a high level of initiative, incredible people skills, clear communication and follow through, attention to detail, sense of humor, positive attitude, ability to think / trouble shoot quickly, plus understanding of marketing strategy and our brands’ business objectives and positioning. We pride ourselves on being a true service-oriented partner to our brands, and this AMM will be pivotal in growing this function of the Integrated Marketing team.
Brand Relationship Partner:
Support Senior Marketing Manager (SMM) in execution and follow-through of all marketing and sampling plans of 25-35 brands simultaneously
• Communicate regularly with brands and retail merchant counterparts on business related issues (e.g., launch plans, business updates, etc.)
• Follow up with brands on assets, product details, social media details, 360 plan participation, brand calendar activation details, and any miscellaneous questions or issues that might arise from an executional standpoint
• Assist in sourcing and managing Beauty Insider loyalty program sampling plans by brand. Own timelines, “slotting” and execution of all samples
• Assist SMM in developing 360 marketing plans for A launches and manage brand calendars
• Own all sampling and social calendar updates for the SMM’s class of brands.
• Attend all brand facing meetings, capture meeting notes and next steps, and lead follow-ups with brands and cross-functional teams.
Cross-Functional 360 Marketing Program Execution:
Working under approved strategy, the AMM will help develop and execute all major brand initiatives in partnership with internal cross-functional teams
• Support SMM in development and execution of all 360 campaigns in partnership with internal cross-functional teams
• Manage execution of key platforms including social media.
• Work closely with Dotcom Merchant partners on digital executions of 360 plans
• Work closely with Social Media team to build strategic calendars around major product launches, category stories, and brand initiatives
Additional Marketing Support:
• Managing social media calendar for the team
• Managing brand calendars and 360 plans for A+ launches
• Routing and reviewing creative / feedback / assets
• Writing and distributing recap notes
1. Four year college degree required – marketing major preferred
2. Minimum 3-4 years of agency or marketing experience in a fast-paced environment – beauty preferred but not required
3. Digital/social media experience preferred
4. Computer literate – excellent skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
5. Strong interpersonal skills, approachable, positive and flexible. Able to work interactively and proactively with internal and external parties at all levels is a must.
6. High level of maturity; ability to handle weekly communication with our brand partners
7. Self-starter, high degree of initiative and independence – not afraid to ask questions, take criticism and lead new initiatives.
8. Resourceful and creative problem solver – at times with little direction/oversight
9. Strong organizational skills; able to track multiple projects and details
10. High level of accuracy; able to detect inconsistencies and errors including product names, grammar, etc.
11. Able to handle sensitive, potentially difficult and confidential matters with discretion.
12. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
13. Passion for Sephora, our programs, clients, store associates and marketing
14. Excitement for learning, open to new experiences and challenges in a fast-paced environment
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs