As the Assistant Marketing Manager (AMM), you will be responsible for assisting the Brand Marketing team in establishing 360 marketing campaigns for third party brands A+ product launches.
You will be working with many people across all of our internal departments, as well as external teams (brand teams, vendors/agencies, etc.). As such, this position requires a high level of initiative, incredible people skills, clear communication and follow through, attention to detail, sense of humor, positive attitude, ability to think / trouble shoot quickly, plus understanding of marketing strategy and our brands’ business objectives and positionings. We pride ourselves on being a true service-oriented partner to our brands, and this AMM will be pivotal in growing this function of the Integrated Marketing team.
Cross-Functional 360 Marketing Program Execution:
The AMM will help develop and execute tools and brand facing materials to support key organizational initiatives, primarily for the Color world.
• Support SMM in development of all 360 brand facing pitch decks and hindsight decks.
• Manage execution of key taskforces including, Co-op, Luxury, Foundation
• Work closely with C&C partners on aggregating brand facing activation plans.
• Manage the co-op monthly reconciliation process in partnership with SMM
o Ensure all trackers are accurate (by brand budget tracker, SBC calendar)
o Ensure that all partners are tracking towards key deadlines
o Run quarterly reports and put PowerPoint presentation
• Manage the Foundation always on trackers (sales budget, participating brands, co-op collection)
• Developing tools as needed to support organizational demands
Additional Marketing Support:
• Writing and distributing recap notes from key meetings
1. Four year college degree required – marketing major preferred
2. Minimum 3-4 years of agency or marketing experience in a fast-paced environment – beauty preferred but not required
3. Digital/social media experience preferred
4. Computer literate – excellent skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
5. Strong interpersonal skills, approachable, positive and flexible. Able to work interactively and proactively with internal and external parties at all levels is a must.
6. High level of maturity; ability to handle weekly communication with our brand partners
7. Self-starter, high degree of initiative and independence – not afraid to ask questions, take criticism and lead new initiatives.
8. Resourceful and creative problem solver – at times with little direction/oversight
9. Strong organizational skills; able to track multiple projects and details
10. High level of accuracy; able to detect inconsistencies and errors including product names, grammar, etc.
11. Able to handle sensitive, potentially difficult and confidential matters with discretion.
12. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
13. Passion for our programs, clients, store associates and marketing
14. Excitement for learning, open to new experiences and challenges in a fast-paced environment