Our client, a major Healthcare company, is seeking an Assistant Marketing Manager with 3-5 years experience for a 6-month contract to start. The right candidate will be the day to day contact for business partners and driving the execution of marketing tactics for all marketing initiatives, which include marketing strategy and messaging, public relations and event planning.
- Coordination of marketing efforts with product partners.
- Partner with analytics to outline results and recommendations.
- Work with product, research and creative vendors to ensure timely delivery.
- Coordinate community seminars, including audio/visual, collateral production, signage, etc.
- Support the business area marketing plans & initiatives inclusive of internal and external communications and the sales plan strategies to support growth.
- Leverage strong project management skills to ensure alignment, coordination, and communication across multiple functional areas to support specific enterprise wide projects.
- Manage and oversee the review, routing, and execution of marketing plan initiatives/tactics to ensure successful implementation and desired results.
- Help to track results and communicate to appropriate parties.
- Work closely within the framework of the existing marketing strategy, attend meetings, collaborate with internal and external agency partners to assist in the development and execution of strategies and programs to grow the business, drive demand, and increase engagement.