Position reports to Manager, Global Marketing, Fragrances. Position will assist Manager with the analysis of our business, competition and market trends to help develop global strategies and programming that will maximize sales and control costs. Position will help drive all aspects of the development of the program from product to training.
• Be an expert on all aspects of the brand. History, fashion, licensed categories, communication, marketing activations, etc
• Develop and execute marketing plans, new product introductions and promotional programs.
• Outline seasonal marketing calendar with comparisons to previous year (i.e. programs, qty’s retails, etc.)
• Generates all Portal projects and CWR’s for seasonal marketing programs to initiate all projects.
• Requests and tracks code numbers and forecasts for all marketing programs.
• Leads briefing meetings with bag vendors to develop designs for each season.
• Generates cost feasibilities in system and follows up on approval status.
• Pulls all cost sheets from system and works closely with Cost Accounting to troubleshoot issues and determine more cost effective methods to develop programs. Reviews cost sheets against Portal guidelines.
• Manages all timetables duties in conjunction with GBSC.
• Prepares detailed cost analysis and assists in development of sets and all other promotional programs throughout the year.
• Develops and updates PPD notes, including tracking of copy development, artwork approvals and final art to supplier, and chairs bi-weekly PPD meetings.
• Lead collaboration with GBSC and Creative partners to ensure projects are moving in a timely manner.
• Oversees packaging and collateral copy development, translations and artwork.
• Reviews copy for accuracy of codes and UPC’s in the routing system.
• Works in partnership with Creative department on outstanding creative issues (i.e. due dates for artwork, 2-D and hangtags).
• Organizes comps, products, texture items, etc. for photo shoots.
• Writes and issues select forecast offerings and marketing bulletins for new product launches.
• Requests comps for photography and oversees all photo-shoot needs, necessary for bulletin preparation.
• Organizes comps for field mailings, sales meetings and retail presentations.
• Creation of PowerPoint presentations for Sales Meetings and retailer presentations.
• Conducts competitive product and positioning analysis as required.
• Develops and maintains updated competitive product and pricing information.
• Initiates web bulletins and new product offerings through the International marketing website, maintains website media/marketing calendar.
• Manages pricing guidelines for International markets in IPS system.
• Oversees uniform development for new product launches in conjunction with licensor.
• Manages sales incentive program for new launches and follows through to delivery of items to markets, includes invoicing, tracking and shipping.
• Position requires 3+ years of experience in a global product marketing position.
• Project Management experience mandatory; consultancy experience preferred
• Financial acumen and strength in financial analysis mandatory
• Detail oriented and self-motivated
• Team player with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel & Word) are essential
• Proficiency in proprietary systems (CPMS, IMW, OLCS, PaxPro, IPS) preferred
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs