The Channel Marketing team is the primary liaison between the Brand and Commercial Operations teams. They are the Channel Marketing experts, and play the important role of towing the line between driving brand equity while supporting the overall need to drive the business.
This position is responsible for assisting the Channel Marketing Director in developing, managing, and executing account level marketing plans and programs that drive traffic and conversion, and support the overall sales goals for the channel.
The ideal candidate has Channel Marketing experience; has proven track record in managing demand-generation campaigns (including radio, digital, mobile, social, co-op programs, in-store events/promos); is highly organized and motivated; has an eye for creative; and is not afraid to provide and stand up for a strong POV.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
1. Assist in driving aligned brand strategies and plans between Wholesale and Brand Marketing across all consumer touch-points. Defined by consumer insights, marketplace segmentation, key account strategies, consumer-lead plans & priorities within an omni-channel construct. Supports improved equity scores.
2. Support the execution of seasonal marketing plans that improve brand equity while increasing sales - including end of campaign ROI analysis
3. Lead coordination of necessary content required to support channel needs – including waist downs for .com; lifestyle for POS; and product story telling video and copy. Ensure assets delivered on time and in correct format.
• Manage all elements of the wholesale asset catalog, including data entry and record maintenance. Provide coordination and execution of ongoing asset and content production process.
• Execute all programs within defined timelines and budgets. Manage seasonal calendars and internal approval processes. Provide budget management support by providing monthly budget updates (spent, commited & planned). Coordinate team meetings, including development of presentation materials, audio/visual formats, meeting schedules, etc.
4. Develop effective working partnerships with brand management, marketing services, wholesale execution teams, and sales.
• Support the Director’s participation as a member of brand management “virtual” team. Ensure the Channel team is seen as an integral part of overall brand and company success.
• Develop and execute effective working relationships with internal and external creative development resources (agencies, in-house production team) in order to ensure creative is developed and launched in a timely, cost effective manner.
5. Provides presentation support – team is often presenting plans to accounts, and the Marketing Manager provides necessary supporting in versioning and is able to present content with conviction when needed.
6. Provides Channel expertise & knowledge to the brand team – includes Channel performance, trends, and upcoming needs. Also supports Director to be champion for brand direction throughout Commercial Operations team.
REQUIRED SKILLS & TRAITS:
• Strong project management, creative development, data management and analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail, and strong follow-up is required
• Excellent computer skills (including Power Point)
• 3-7 years of work experience in Channel Marketing is preferred
• Personal traits: team oriented, energetic, able to work in a fast-paced environment
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs