Our globally recognized client is seeking an Assistant Editor who will be responsible for the creation of content specific to HR Services. The focus will be on using our client’s style guide to create accurate global English content that's ready for localization to an international audience. You will work with other team members, the style guide, and tools to ensure consistency of voice and communication quality across multiple content types.
You’re a self-starter who is passionate about producing and publishing high-quality content as well as working in a technical, fast-paced environment. You’re resourceful, customer-focused, and team-oriented; have an ability to take assignments and deliver them under time constraints to meet deadlines; and have a proven track record in writing high-quality content and using content tools to deliver/publish that content.
- 2 years of professional writing experience
- Proven ability to work with minimal supervision, asking questions where needed
- Good judgment and open communication
- Demonstrated success at learning and explaining business processes
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple stakeholder needs in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Associate’s degree in Journalism, Professional Writing, English, Technical Writing, Communications, or similar field
- Strong writing/editing background and exceptional skill in proofreading and creating, implementing, and ensuring adherence to technical style guides
- Work experience in a global team environment
- Previous usage of content management systems
- Experience with or exposure to Amazon business processes
- Experience in a multi-language publishing environment, including globalization for translation, terminology databases and management, and other world-ready approaches
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Professional Writing, English, Technical Writing, Communications, or similar field