6-month assignment with Fortune 500 Tech company with offices in Mississauga!
The Associate Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for supporting digital marketing execution. She/he will work with cross functional team members to make sure customer marketing programs are executed on time, to the desired quality and within budget to achieve the expected impact.
• Assist marketing managers to deliver awesome execution of program plans. Program execution activities would include but not limited to the following:
• Paid search (PPC): review performance, upload bulk sheets, creation and updating of ad copy
• Digital Advertising: co-ordinate creative/ media deliverables to meet ad trafficking deadlines, setup tracking URLs
• Website and landing page content updates
• Manage program launch calendars using tools like JIRA or Asana and drive tasks to completion working with cross functional team members through a well-defined operating mechanism (e.g. launch & status meetings)
· Assist in budgeting, campaign management/setup and reporting.
· Other team administrative tasks
• 2-3 years’ experience working in a digital marketing role
• Must have hands-on experience with Paid Search platforms (Upload bulk sheets, create campaigns, utilize search query reports, manage shopping ads and ad extensions)
• Working knowledge of DoubleClick for Search, AdWords Editor, Bing Power Editor or similar search platforms is an asset
• Working knowledge of HTML and using a CMS (content management system)
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel required; working knowledge of other Microsoft (Word, Power Point, One Note) products
• Strong project management and organizational skills
Nice to have skills:
Advanced French speaking & writing skills will be an asset. If they do have this then they can help with the translations.
• Detail oriented
• Good communication skills
• Team player
• Able to coordinate across multiple groups and can drive the execution.
• Good energy - need to be able to last through a tax season. Can be a lot.
• Someone who is proactive and does not wait to be told what to do
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Business
CURRENT TECHNOLOGIES/PLATFORMS BEING USED:
· Jira, Asana, AdWords editor, Bing power editor, DoubleClick manager