Assistant Full-Time Freelance Designer, Women's Accessoires
• Prepares basic flat sketch designs.
• Assists with basic specification of product.
• Assists with color b.o.m.'s.
• Make revisions to sketch and design package as needed.
• Attend daily production tbs with designers and other meetings where needed.
• Responsible for administration and follow up of product design process to include preparation of technical packages and presentation boards, understanding of PDM process, email correspondence, etc.
• Responsible for trimming supplies and keeping abreast of current ideas.
• Basic computer knowledge; ability to learn how to design through new/advanced technology.
• Basic product and material knowledge.
• Basic understanding of 3D product construction.
• Basic design and color sense.
• Ability to perform basic flat sketches.
• Basic organizational and communication skills.
• Basic computer knowledge.
• College degree in Fashion Design or related field preferred.
• One year design experience (may include summer jobs, internships, etc.