Develop and design manufactured products.
0 – 2 years experience required.
Skills and Competencies:
- Creativity, verbal and written communication skills and problem solving ability.
- Basic knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings and models.
- Previous experience using the computer to create layouts and generate new images - preferred.
- Experience with Adobe imaging software (i.e., Illustrator, Photoshop), Major Job Duties and Responsibilities: Prepare sketches of ideas, detailed drawings, illustrations, artwork, paints and brushes, or computer-aided design equipment.
- Modify and refine designs, using working models, to conform with customer specifications, production limitations, or changes in design trends. Coordinate the look and function of product lines. Confer with engineering, marketing, production, or sales departments, or with customers, to establish and evaluate design concepts for manufactured products.