Are you the type of individual who enjoys constantly nourishing and developing your creative side? Do you label yourself as a "stickler" for ensuring brand material is on point and has the quality that you would want to see as a consumer? Are you a free-thinking creative who really enjoys immersing yourself in your work to come up with new ideas to make the product more appealing? IF this sounds like you, keep reading! Aquent is currently sourcing for an exceptional Creative Manager who would love an opportunity to be a part of a thriving, and innovative Fortune 500 company local to the Providence, RI market area. This role starts off as a 3 month assignment (40/hrs 5 days, on site), but has high potential to extend beyond! In this role you will be responsible for the intake of work being requested, the tracking and documentation of the work and the data gathering necessary to determine the appropriate allocation of resources to support the work. You will also assist the Creative Senior Director in the decision making process to allocate Creative resources.
- Intake Creative Briefs and Project Request Forms that are requesting work from the Creative organization
- Identify information that is missing from request forms and summarize information for the Creative Senior Director so appropriate communication of needs can occur
- Organize, document and prioritize completed requests based on provided project timelines
- Work with Creative Managers to identify suggested resources that can be allocated to requested work
- Obtain guidance from Creative Senior Director on final decision for resource determination and communicate to requesting partners where needed
- Support Senior Creative Director with other various tasks as required (e.g. budget prep, agency tracking, administrative duties, etc.)