START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: ON GOING
LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL ASSISTANT BUYER! **
• Summarize and communicate merchandising information for store newsletters and emails.
• Provide Merchandise Coordinator with product information (facts, pricing) to create Product Information sheets.
• Assist Buyer and Inventory Management to provide Sourcing and Production Management with purchase quantities, delivery dates, flow and exit strategies for initial cost and production negotiations for new programs.
• Assist Buyer with providing Inventory Management with final assortment plans (line lists), product details, target retails, estimated IMU, importance to overall assortment (big bets) and floor plan location for developing purchase projections and buy plans. Update document and ensure accuracy.
• Identify and recommend new products or business opportunities.
• Make recommendations to assist Buyer with developing seasonal and core product mix for department or area.
• Assist Buyer and Inventory Management with determining appropriate adjustments (markdowns, delivery changes and quantity changes) to the plan to maximize sales, profits, budget (OTB) and to protect the brand.
• Assist Buyer with providing information to Creative Services on in-store promotion strategies and placement of markdown goods.
• Provide SKU information to Merchandising Operations for input.
• BA/BS Required
• 1-3 years experience in retail buying
• Proficient in EXCEL
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs