• Manages and coordinates assigned projects, including the design, production and
presentation of various marketing materials for multiple internal businesses/clients.
• Reports to and supports Senior Account Executive.
• Act as the liaison between the client and the creative team to ensure the client's needs and
goals are being met on projects.
• Ensures work is executed according to the established guidelines (strategy, timeline,
budget and quality)
• Checks the status of job(s) in the creative department and verify the jobs will be
completed on time.
• Review and present concepts/layouts/copy to the client for approval.
• Communicate the client's feedback to the creative department and discuss the next steps
in the project.
• Maintains positive working relationship with clients and agency staff.
• Maintains weekly/monthly project status report for internal Group Marketing
Communications meeting and client meetings.
• 2+ years Account experience.
• The ability to take action by oneself without direction from others; to anticipate
and develop solutions to problems without the aid of others for assigned projects.
• Strong project management skills, relationship management, presentation and ability
to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
• Strong work ethic, well-organized and reliable
• Excellent people skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people
• Prioritizes assigned projects and revises plans when required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs