VItamin T is seeking an Assistant Account Executive for an awesome company.
This role is key to supporting the account team in driving projects, scope, and key initiatives
forward in our collective efforts to help create world famous brands. The Assistant Account
Executive role assists with the day-to-day management of projects on behalf of several brands,
partnering with teams across our organization to achieve stated goals and objectives. This person
primarily assist with delivering a variety of initiatives, from multi-channel activation programming
to experiential environment designs to commercial tools. The role also includes oversight of
timelines, budgets, and estimates along with total project ownership is critical to success.
Additionally,this role will a unique perspective and a broad range of
experience, specifically an understanding of a boutique agency structure in a client side
environment. This persone will learn the business from the ground floor with a clear-cut
career path and tremendous opportunity for individual growth.
Qualifications & Experience
- 1–2 years of agency experience working on leading brands
- Experience in sports and event sponsorships preferred
- Self-starting and ambitious with entrepreneurial streak—“get it done” mentality
- Motivated and responsible with ambitious career goals
- Strong client service aptitude and relationship building mindset
- Loves idea of unique opportunity to be in agency/client-side organization