800 N. Brand Blvd.
Glendale, CA 91203-1244
1. Internal Label System Owner – 40%
• Manage the Label internal system to generate LS (label specifications)
• Collect recipe#, UPC#, NPDI# and description from TAG from different sources
• Conduct data entry and proofreading of the content
• Initiate LS (label specification) request
• Route content for approval, mitigate inconsistencies, edits, rejections
• Manage bi-lingual label content by working with outside agencies to develop translations and secure approvals of final bi-lingual content
2.eCommerce/Kwikee – 20%
• eCommerce image collection and upload. Development, approval and upload of 6-view images and advertising images of all products: individual and multi-pack configurations.
• Maintenance of the Kwikee system: ensuring that 1) the information/images are 100% accurate, 2) new products’ information is uploaded and old product info archived to coincide with the launch dates and 3) turn on/off dates are provided and followed for limited editions, promotional, seasonal, etc.
3. Asset Management transition – 20%
• Transition from one system to another including all components of the digital library are not only transferred but kept in the same configuration and hierarchy
• Help implement the new system for project management, document repository and digital asset library across the Beverage division
• Serve as MAM cybrarian – ensuring the site is current, handling registration and training of new users, managing image requests, etc.
4. Billing – 15%
• Generate Purchase Requisitions for the department—average 80 per month—and secure VC Associate and/or Manager approvals (in accordance with new Finance policy)
• Record billing details in the budget tracking document
5. Proofreading – 5%
• Proofread ALL mechanicals flowing through the department prior to their release to film separator
Required Skill Set:
• Must be PC savvy, versed in SAP billing and have solid knowledge of all major PC software including Excel, Microsoft Office, Outlook, as well as web-based systems/asset management systems. Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite is preferred.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal are essential.
• Great organizational skills and attention to details are essential.
• Versed in data-entry and proofreading.
• Must have project management skills: be a self-starter and able to manage projects - multi-task, set priorities, meet tight deadlines, be able to shift priorities as the business dictates.
• Has to be a team player, have sense of urgency and capable of working under pressure.
• Has to have ability to manage project flow and ensure that cross-functional teams adhere to established deadlines.
• Must have ability to perform with speed and accuracy in a fast-paced environment.
• Packaging/labeling/master data experience preferred.
• Experience working in creative environments is a plus.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
800 N. Brand Blvd.