We are looking for a candidate with 2 years demonstrated work experience in a fast-paced highly details administrative capacity, technical ability (including deployment solutions), and solid experience with MS Office suite!
The role of Asset Management Administrator is a key member of the team. Collaborating closely with finance and IT, this role will ensure that the investment in technology is well managed, controlled and maximizes the productivity of both the hardware investment as well as the productivity of our employees.
The Asset Management Administrator duties include:
HW Asset Management and Control:
• Delivering high employee satisfaction regarding their technology experience.
• Accountability for the asset management of new and returned PCs inventory
• Project Manage technology re-fresh programs
• Provision of new technology inventory required to proactively meet demand
• Procure, receive and track all new PC purchases and inventory with a high degree of accuracy and timely reporting.
• Track all HW ownership changes.
• Validate return of HW from employees leaving the company
• Manage HW recycle programs and update inventory reporting systems as assets are removed from the business.
• Support the internal Helpdesk team to ensure they have appropriate HW solutions to address employee technology requirements and scenarios.
• Assistance with MSIT Special Events (PC Spa Day, 10 minute office assessments or others as needed)
• Basic Cable Room management (Patching, Power Management, Switch Installs)
• In person office diagnostics (Network, Phone, Monitors)
• PC Imaging
• Asset Management Process development
• HVI Cage Management
• Recycling Program management
• Work with multiple vendors to purchase, receive and manage ongoing vendor relationship regarding hardware purchases and warrantee-related issues.
Financial Management and Reporting:
• Verify internal customer and external vendor transactions and validate policy compliance to hardware policies.
• Maintain up-to-date inventory reporting and work closely with internal finance teams to manage budgeted versus actual hardware spend.
• Perform regularly scheduled inventory reconciliation to validate the accuracy of record keeping.
• 2 years demonstrated work experience in a fast-paced administrative capacity.
• Experience in a role where a large volume of tracking was required – very strong organizational skills
• Ability to interact in a professional manner with all levels of management;
• demonstrated ability to change direction in response to changing work situations.
• Must be proactive, able to deal with ambiguity,
• Ability to self-prioritize work resources,
• Juggle multiple tasks in a manner transparent to the team.
• Must have the ability to work independently to achieve results with a high degree of accuracy.
• Ability to work successfully in a team environment and build effective working relationships inside and outside of the group that involve contact at all levels of management.
• Demonstrate a high level of interpersonal skills and ability to accommodate working styles and perspectives of diverse individuals.
• Ability to be entrusted with the knowledge and handling of confidential information.
• Should be detail oriented and extremely organized.
• Extensive knowledge of and proficiency with MS products including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and HeadTrax.
• BS preferred.