Our top Entertainment client in Hollywood, CA is seeking an Asset Coordinator to join their Global Product Marketing Team. This is a temporary role that will start as 3-months and could extend up to 6-months. There are two openings for this role.
The Marketing Operations team is focused on establishing a global operational center-of-excellence for cross-functional project management, creative production and localization of our marketing campaigns. To support their global expansion, the Contract Asset Coordinator will would be supporting Marketing Ops with asset specific requests, including account management, file prep and ingesting files. Reporting to the Manager of Global AV Production, Marketing Operations, you will join a team that manages the production of the brand's Marketing Campaigns.
- Oversee account management for Marketing tools and systems.
- Fulfill requests for episodic needs via our third-party system.
- Acquire and ingest files into systems as needed.
- 4+ years of digital asset management, preferably working with video assets.
- Attention to detail, demonstrates a high degree of accuracy and consistency.
- Self-starter with an ability to work autonomously.
- Excellent organization and time management; able to prioritize large volume of work effectively and efficiently with tight deadlines.