Our client is a highly regarded agency with clients predominately in the automotive sector who are looking for an artworker to join their busy team. You will be more of a layout artist role, not creative and be looking for an artworker role in a great agency business.
The day to day of the role includes:
Taking designs from the Creative department, and work closely with other (internal) departments to produce artwork, digital & print, for a wide variety of marketing materials for their clients.
• Using industry software and the internal editing suite, you'll set up and prepare artwork for corporate brochures, marketing materials, and point-of-sale marketing.
• Create high quality artwork consistent with original concepts/designs agreed with clients
• Create print ready hi-res PDF files from client approved artwork to ISO specifications
• Create interactive publications from client approved artwork using Adobe publishing tools
• Carry out amendments and layout corrections for projects as required
• Where applicable, develop and manage projects wholly from visuals to finished artwork, ensuring work is delivered on time and to an agreed budget
• Liaise with the Quality Checking department to ensure accuracy and consistency across all copy and content.
You will have:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• High standard of attention to detail
• Be a Team player
• Able to work to strict corporate deadlines and cope under pressure
• Proactive approach to tasks
• Thorough and methodical work ethic
• Able to work on own initiative
• Highly organised
• Able to work overtime as required, sometimes at short notice
Your experience and knowledge:
• Proven experience of brochure production
• Excellent understanding and demonstration of skills in Photoshop, Illustrator
• Experience of working with Adobe digital publishing tools
• Industry experience of high quality artwork production
• Knowledge and experience of taking design concepts to finished artwork
• Minimum GCSE standard English/Maths
• IT Literate (including all Microsoft Office packages)
• Educated to A-Level standard, or equivalent
• Minimum standard C in Maths & English GCSE
• High quality portfolio of work
• Take a proactive approach to ongoing professional development, particularly in understanding industry technology/software
If this sounds like you and your next role please apply with an up to date CV & portfolio as well as a covering letter detailing your experience and suitability for this role.
This role is based in Shenfield in Essex and you will be committed to working onsite on a daily basis.