The Music Artist Marketing team at Aquent's Fortune 500 multi-national tech client is looking for a hyper-organized and motivated professional to help craft and launch global artist marketing campaigns this year. In this role, you will oversee the development and execution of artist partnerships; working with product, artist relations, programming, press and media teams to run full-scale promotions that serve business and artist partners. This is one of the largest promotional platforms in the world are this client is looking for someone to help grow their music business.
This role requires hyper-organized execution, analytical thinking, music business expertise, and strategic planning. In addition to expertly managing daily promo efforts, you should be able to provide analytical deep dives crucial to strategic artist and music industry marketing initiatives.
* Wholly manage execution of live global artist marketing campaigns [executional accountability for multiple campaigns running concurrently is a baseline expectation for this role].
* Work with promo owners [curation, digital media, press, social, mobile notifications teams] to processize and deliver agreed upon promotion for said campaign.
* Track and measure campaign success with regular quant-driven check-ins with leaderships.
* Work regularly with our artist and label relations teams to ensure we are in lock-step with our artist and label partners, ensuring we’re getting what we need from them make these campaigns successful.
* Develop pitch materials, execution updates, and campaign recaps for [a] music label executives, [b] artists and their management teams, [c] marketing and product leadership
* Prepare presentations and clearly communicate findings from initiatives to senior management and to the broader organization.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Managing artist pipeline and selection for artist campaigns
- Executing full scale campaigns
- Tracking campaign execution w/internal leadership and external artist partners and labels
* Hyper-effective corporate + persuasive communication. The absolute key to this job is being able to prepare and present materials efficiently to a broad range of audiences. Presentations, emails, docs and decks will be something we use regularly to convey our goals, our successes, and what we need to make happen bridge the two.
* Hyper-organized project management. This candidate will be managing multiple campaigns at the same time, and working with many different internal and external teams to ensure we are launching our programs seamlessly, and to the highest impact. There’s no room for executional error what it comes to being on top of the multiple things happening at once across this artist campaigns.
* BA/BS degree in relevant field(s) of study
* 5+ years of relevant experience working in media and/or digital marketing, or strategy consulting
* Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
* Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills and impeccable business judgment.
* Superior Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, macros etc.) and Google docs skills
* A passion for music: The ideal candidate listens and remains privy to a wide variety of musical genres, especially those most relevant to our social tactics and promo