- Wholly manage execution of live global artist marketing campaigns [executional accountability for multiple campaigns running concurrently is a baseline expectation for this role].
- Work with XFN promo owners [curation, digital media, press, social, mobile notifications teams] to processize and deliver agreed upon promotion for said campaign.
- Track and measure campaign success with regular quant-driven check-ins with leaderships.
- Work regularly with our artist and label relations teams to ensure we are in lock-step with our artist and label partners, ensuring we’re getting what we need from them make these campaigns successful.
- Develop pitch materials, execution updates, and campaign recaps for [a] music label executives, [b] artists and their management teams, [c] marketing and product leadership
- Prepare presentations and clearly communicate findings from initiatives to senior management and to the broader organization.
Additional Must have/Critical Needs:
-Hyper-effective corporate + persuasive communication. The absolute key to this job is being able to prepare and present materials efficiently to a broad range of audiences. Presentations, emails, docs and decks will be something we use regularly to convey our goals, our successes, and what we need to make happen bridge the two.
-Hyper-organized project management. This candidate will be managing multiple campaigns at the same time, and working with many different internal and external teams to ensure we are launching our programs seamlessly, and to the highest impact. There’s no room for executional error what it comes to being on top of the multiple things happening at once across this artist campaigns.
- BA/BS degree in relevant field(s) of study
- 5+ years of relevant experience working in media and/or digital marketing, or strategy consulting
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills and impeccable business judgment.
- Superior Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, macros etc.) and Google docs skills
- A passion for music: The ideal candidate listens and remains privy to a wide variety of musical genres, especially those most relevant to our social tactics and promo
Nice to have skills/Not Required:
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs