AQUENT is assisting a global beauty brand in their search for an Art Producer! This role has FT hours on a freelance basis, and is projected to run a few months to start, with the potential to run long-term.
Produce and manage all aspects of art within Global Creative Services for this major beauty brand. Produce still life
advertising, collateral, online videos and store photography that support skincare, makeup, fragrance,
promotion and special event categories of the business. Including shoot scheduling, negotiating and management
of advertising product imagery, collateral, promotional and special event imagery.
1) Producer: Work directly with outside Artist Representatives and vendors to arrange and negotiate fees for
all photo shoots. Coordinate pre-production, procure required art and prepare production for shoots. Up
to 200 + shoots per year. Capabilities to produce online videos.
2) Liaise between cross functional partners / art directors, photographers, agents and Director to execute
shoots within designated timeframe and budget parameters.
3) Co-ordinate and anticipate upcoming shoots and book well in advance. Issue monthly shoot calendar to
department. Submit shoot estimates for approval to Director.
4) Create a communication plan, provide clear direction and allocation of resources to respond effectively to
5) Negotiation: Negotiate costs and timing with Artist’s representatives ensuring that the budget is adhered
to throughout the process.
6) Resource: Research, maintain latest information on up and coming as well as established talent.
Recommend new photographers and talent for upcoming shoots appropriate for still life and beauty
7) Archiving: Manage archiving of all art, proofs and all incoming images.
8) Market Artwork Orders: Procure final artwork and match prints for market orders requested by CD Ops.
9) In collaboration with Director manage transfer of proofs and art status with Agency.
1) 7+ years experience working as an Art Producer in an Advertising Agency or Production/Artist Agency
producing fashion, beauty and still life shoots.
2) Must have digital capability.
3) Knowledge and experience working with industry photographers.
4) Highly organized multi-tasker; excellent organizational and follow through skills.
5) Excellent communication and financial negotiating skills.
6) Bachelor of Arts or equivalent.
7) Knowledge of Adobe CS 6 and photoshop.
8) Awareness and knowledge of competitive industry costs, fees, usage rights and ability
to negotiate accordingly.
If this sounds like you, apply today!