AQUENT is looking for an art director with specialty in storyboard and Illustration. This is a long term assignment with an in house agency. The selected talent must work onsite Mon to Fri, 40 hours per week at their Glen Allen, VA location.
The Art director is responsible for crafting the visual direction that elevates the project and script so that it sits stylistically within our brand standards. Experience working with video from early concept to being on set or in the edit suite is a must. You’ll work in close partnership with our staff writer to craft a cohesive story that can range in tone, audience and production.
You should be able to:
* Craft a story that inspires people to want to re-tell it
* Design for multiple types of video; promotional, technical or branded content
* Really good at pulling levers within a story to create an emotional response
* Contribute and recognize big ideas and understand how they impact production and post-production
* Own client relationships and understand the value of having an open 2-way conversation
* Work directly with directors, producers and editors to see your vision through
* Be curious by nature and comfortable asking questions to get to the right strategic inputs
* Know how to genuinely sell work and can get people excited about its potential
* Help us understand and provide a point of view in how our brand translates to video
If this sounds like you, please send your resume and link to your portfolio directly to Rdavenport@aquent.com for immediate consideration!
(NO PHONE CALL PLEASE)