- This is a (6) month temporary assignment with potential to extend
- Local candidates only please
- Must have digital portfolio link on resume to be considered
- Large e-commerce or agency experience required
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee
Our Fortune 500 Media & Entertainment Client is looking to add a Art Director to their project team.
If selected as the Art Director you would work with a cross functional team on multiple touch-points and platforms. These include, but are not limited to, design advancements for the client's web, mobile and kiosk platforms that collectively contribute to a unified and personalized experience for team members and guests.
- Keen eye for photography selection, cropping and color correction
- Develop work that is consistent with the Client's design quality and brand standards.
- Work closely with business teams
- Communicate design intent in creative/partner meetings
- Provides accurate time and capacity estimates
- Pursues creative excellence by staying abreast of award-winning design and consumer engagement trends
- Provides detailed direction to others as needed
- Reviews all work to ensure quality, strategic integrity, and acceptance criteria
- Helps facilitate input for creative meetings/presentation
- Minimum 6 years Design experience, ideally in a leadership / Art Director role
- Large e-commerce or Agency experience required
- Thorough understanding of user interface design best practices.
- Application of deliberate space, type and color theory.
- Responsible for creative work from concept to final execution.
- Experience partnering with copywriter.
- Exhibits clear understanding of web and usability standards and how they apply across multiple platforms
- Experience in responsive design and the ability to talk through best practices with all working teams
- Shows attention to detail and craftsmanship regardless of time-frame
- Promotes data-informed solutions
- Ability to build test scenarios, and make informed design decisions with usability feedback
- Welcomes .comments and feedback with a can-do-attitude
- Expert experience with design application, Adobe Creative Cloud, and prototype and wireframe tools of the trade
- Comfortable in a cross-functional team and open to ideas outside of direct team
- Enthusiastically approaches challenges.
- Highly autonomous.