We have a client looking for Art Director level creative talent to join their growing team. This company is looking to hire two Art Directors, one that is print and branding focused and another who has a digital focus. Both will be hired on a contract to hire or direct hire basis depending on the level of experience of the candidate. Below are details on the client and the requirements of the two roles. If you're looking for a new position around November-December we would love to start the conversation about this company and role! (Important Message at the End!)
Internationally renowned beauty product company. Several skin care lines for different treatments levels and interests. Growing creative team. They went from 2-5 creative team members this year, looking to add at least two more!
We're looking for someone ideally from the beauty, cpg, or wellness industries, but more importantly is the overall quality of work in your portfolio. Must have recently worked as an Art Director, Creative Director, or Associate Creative Director. This is not a role for senior designers looking for the next step in their career. We're looking for talent that have experience leading a team on projects from concept to completion with no assistance from a Director or Manager. Years of experience are not as important, but someone with 10+ years of experience overall and 5+ years at Art or Creative Director level will likely be a good fit for this role.
• Develop and implement unique, creative and innovative concepts and design strategies across the full spectrum the rich interactive media environment
• Execute new concepts and strategies (including storyboards), or repurpose, rework, revise existing content when appropriate and necessary
• Present creative concepts and sell direction to creative management
• Establish job specifications to conform to project scope and budget parameters
• Execute all phases of the project lifecycle
**Candidates Must apply with an updated resume and portfolio. If you are already registered with MyAquent, please make sure the resume on file in your account is updated within the last 3 months. When applying for the first time, please make sure your portfolio is listed on your resume or you provide the link in our "Why You?" section of the application. Thank you!