Art Director -
This is a 'freelance to perm' opportunity onsite at one of our NYC Design Studio clients who is looking for a hands on AD with beauty and spirits industry experience and a focus on packaging design.
Big brands are good, but working only on line extensions is not.
This AD needs to have hands on experience managing design teams, with a focus on packaging, but also focus on expressive, hand drawn, unique typography needs to be represented in their portfolio.
Beauty and Spirits industry experience would be perfect for this role!
Key responsibilities include =
• Concept development and design of corporate identity, packaging design and marketing collateral.
• Manage team of designers, coordination with structural designers and production staff. Mentor in the development and growth of team.
• Direct and manage design team through briefing, conceptualization, design and production phase.
• Oversee all design output. Maintain creative consistency/excellence on all projects.
• Liaison with production team to assure that all design details are approved and completed for development of mechanicals and comps.
• 3-7 years of experience in strategic design solutions and client related activity with a focus on unique packaging design
• Excellent understanding of packaging design, brand communication & integration across different medium is essential
• Portfolio demonstrating an appreciation for hand drawn illustrations, typography, and high end unique packaging design
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Art Director -