Our client looking for an Art Director with solid experience in creating social campaigns from the ground up. In this role, you'll bring social campaigns to life, with a small team you lead. You'll work with a variety of well known clients and lesser known — it's your job to help them shine! You'll need stellar motion design experience! Work collaboratively with a cross-disciplinary team to concept, design, and create compelling social content across multiple social platforms.
The Art Director will be a member of the creative team, reporting directly to the Head of Creative.
You must have:
- At least 4+ years of professional experience creating social content, campaigns, digital products, websites, mobile, etc.
- Exceptional portfolio demonstrating solid traditional and digital design experience including social marketing
- Strong organizational and teamwork skills, self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative
- A conceptual thinker, strategist and be able to solve problems on an analytical level, as well.
- Expert knowledge of social platform current best practices, technologies, and creative standards.
- Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Motion design
What you'll do:
- Lead creative ideation, strategy and brainstorming internally and with clients
- Work closely with the business development and leadership teams to ideate and execute creative concepts, new opportunities, pitches and proposals
- Develop creative concepts and execute them into compelling designs and assets
- Present and explain the concepts, answer questions, communicate changes to team
- Lead small groups and teams in a fast paced environment
- Establish art direction for social, video, and photography projects and ensure direction is retained throughout the whole production process
When you apply, please send your portfolio and resume and your top 5 reasons why you are an awesome fit for this job!