Please review below and if you are interested, apply with your updated resume, portfolio and rate asap.
This role is within Marketing and is product oriented and designing communications to clients in cases of increasing participant base, retirement plan details in the form of postcards, landing pages, video/animation, emails; both print and digital.
The position is a combination of design and participating in creative concept and development. The primary focus of this position is concept and design development pushing for new and innovative solutions However, the candidate must have strong hands-on design skills and experience.
Responsible for the day-to-day activities associated with design on the assigned project. Produce creative, high quality, clean, sophisticated aesthetic.
Art Direction: Strong conceptual and design ability coupled with business acumen and customer focus.
Print and Digital Design:
• Excellent design and artist abilities.
• Understand the design challenges of individual projects; able to provide creative solutions to problems.
• Ability to contribute new ideas. Able to seek new approaches to problem solving.
• Willing and able to incorporate suggestions or build upon ideas of others.
• Strong communication skills; able to provide clear feedback and honest appraisals of others.
• Excellent organization and time management skills.
• A detail-oriented, collaborative, team-player
• BFA / BA degree
• 3-4 years graphic design/art direction experience in advertising agency or corporate marketing department
• Proficient in Adobe Suite design programs, etc.
Strong conceptual skills. Clean, sophisticated design aesthetic.
3. Experience working on integrated programs, including print, email and web design (responsive preferred).
4. Able to work in a fast paced, fluid environment.
5. Strong communication and presentation skills.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs