The Digital Art Director is responsible for creating and maintaining the highest quality of design throughout each phase of a project. In this role you will have the opportunity to bring your creative and strategic vision to life using your expert knowledge of visual design, user experience, and emerging technology. This candidate will play a key role in building the visual design team. You must be well-versed in the art direction and creation of large, complex responsive websites, mobile and web applications, as well as digital touch screens.
The Digital Art Director will have advanced knowledge of inspired, cutting edge design, with strong ideation, and conceptual ability. You will work in an open and collaborative team environment to produce innovative, thoughtful, and relevant work for our clients as well as leading design teams in shaping experiences across all platforms and creative deliverables. This position requires a strong background in strategy and design as well as project management and organizational skills.
· 8-10 years of professional design experience (agency experience is a plus)
· Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and Invision
· Proven expertise in typography, composition, layout, and design
· Experience building prototypes (Use of Invision, Principle, Framer or similar tools.)
· Proven experience iterating quickly and communicating your ideas across different levels of fidelity
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
· Proven experience designing for web accessibility (WCAG 2.0. A, AA, etc.)
· Experience with data visualization, and dashboard design
· Experience working with research, strategy, data and analytics to help inform design decisions
· The ability to problem-solve, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
· Experience researching and analyzing pertinent client, industry, and technical matters, including leveraging the ability to problem-solve, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs