This new digitally focused team will lead the development of campaign-level work across various Lines of Business while also helping to raise the digital game for the entire 60-plus creative group of the In-House Agency.
As the senior senator of art direction for this digital SWAT team, you must be a powerhouse thinker and designer/artist, an inspirational leader, and a joy to work with as we build a truly world-class in-house agency together.
Our digital dream team will sit in San Francisco, joining a vibrant in-house agency that has gone through a transformation in the last 24 months. We’ve aligned teams to every line of business, tightened process to focus on clear and actionable assignments from internal clients and built a culture of inclusiveness and camaraderie.
Our agency culture is fun and supportive. We value fire in the belly, a sense of humor and an open, curious mind. We embrace new ways of thinking and working. We aspire to greatness. And we believe strongly in work-life balance.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Shaping customer experiences across all digital touch-points – from websites and landing pages to online advertising and distributed branded content, including animated and live-action video.
• Thinking conceptually, in partnership with Senior Copywriter, during brainstorming and idea generation.
• Working with internal teams and clients in development and approval of strategic, digitally minded creative briefs.
• Collaborating closely with a Senior Copywriting partner throughout concept development, presentation, and execution.
• Working closely with other art directors to shape the visual vocabulary for communicating in channels across various lines of business.
• Maintaining a thorough and current awareness of the competitive landscape as it pertains to communications in digital customer touchpoints.