Leading CRM company voted #1 on the Fortune 100 best companies to work for, is looking for a mid-level Art Director/Conceptual Designer for a long-term contract of 6 months to a year, to work onsite on their internal creative marketing team. This position will be working on our Sales Cloud team, which does the marketing for our largest core product.
The Art Director will be translating customer insights into compelling, tangible brand experiences, working with our illustrative branding style. Must have proven conceptual skills, but will be responsible for hands-on design and be highly proficient working in Adobe Illustrator. You do not need to have illustration skills per se, but should be comfortable working with existing illustrations, taking components and working them into new designs. The ideal candidate will own our brand look and feel, and push our work to the highest level of polish.
You will be responsible for all things print and web, including sales collateral, advertising, websites, event graphics, and more. Must be confident working from concept to final production. You will pivot between a wide variety of projects. Some can be highly conceptual. Others are more about executing day-to-day deliverables. Emphasis on advertising and marketing, this is not a UX Design or Product Design role.
If you want to work for a fun, upbeat company that pays you to volunteer AND you have a great attitude, we’d love to hear from you.
- 4-7 years creative expertise in creating both traditional and digital work at an advertising agency or an internal creative marketing team
- Develop designs from initial concept to final production
- Develop print collateral including brochures, direct mail pieces, and events and OOH
- Develop digital projects such as eBooks, social posts, microsites and web pages
- Work with internal cloud teams including copywriters and ACDs
- Provide guidance and ideas to improve websites and microsites
- Produce and designs projects for internal teams
- Expertise in Creative Cloud, especially Illustrator and Photoshop
- Thorough understanding of printing and digital production terminology and process
- Have agency experience or internal marketing team experience
- Must have an online portfolio
- Must have web/digital experience