My client - a one-stop shop for building + growing a company's digital presence - is looking to add a Art Director to their team.
Reporting to the Associate Creative Director, you'll work to develop and produce [nearly] every piece of creative that comes out of the Marketing Department - from national TV ads and online videos, to email promotions and customer communications. Heck, you might even be asked to refresh the chalk art wall in the lobby! Perhaps the most meaningful aspect of this role is having creative ownership, meaning if your work is on brand and on strategy, it won’t get touched by internal clients (or trashed by ECDs with folded arms).
If you're looking for an ad agency environment - minus the new business pitches, unrelenting clients, and working weekends - this is a great place to start.
Here's what they're looking to see:
- 7+ years of design experience (ad agency experience is preferred).
- Note: This role is equivalent to a 'Senior Art Director' elsewhere; if you just graduated or haven't worked in a strategic capacity, this isn't going to work.
- A solid portfolio that demonstrates a good eye for branding, typography and layout.
- Strong conceptual chops across various channels, including online, print and video.
- Hyphenated skill sets: Problem-solvers. Multi-taskers. Deadline-oriented.
- Animation and motion skills a plus.
Please include a link to your online portfolio in order to be considered.