In this assignment with Aquent's client as an Art Directory, you will collaborate with an existing team of strategists, designers, copywriters photographers and developers to produce high-quality visual designs, from concept to execution, for retail fixtures, Microsites and landing pages, social media and stakeholder presentations.
- Ability to work independently with a critical focus on detail, quality, and timeliness.
- Be excited to support the brand voice and guidelines — become an expert on the brand, products, and services.
- Provide innovative solutions to creative problems and key messaging initiatives.
- Present and validate concepts and designs effectively.
- Work in a fast-paced environment and consistently turn around top notch creative work.
- Stay on top of latest design trends, and make informed recommendations accordingly.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Collaborate with our existing team of strategists, designers, copywriters photographers and developers to produce high-quality visual designs, from concept to execution, for retail fixtures, Microsites and landing pages, social media and stakeholder presentations.
2. Ability to work independently with a critical focus on detail, quality, and timeliness.
3. Work in a fast-paced environment and consistently turn around top notch creative work that represents innovative solutions to creative problems.
- BFA in graphic/visual design
- 4-6 years experience working for an agency or in-house design team on consumer facing marketing solutions.
- A solid portfolio demonstrating strength in visual communication/2D design work targeted at consumers.
- Strong comprehension of typography, color theory and layout principles.
- Proficiency in digital design tools (Adobe Creative Suite) and formats (print, email, web, etc.).
- Ability to build brand and style guidelines or adhere to existing guides in work.
- Great communication skills and experience collaborating through shared documents and presenting work remotely, as well as in person.
- Ability to work quickly and through multiple iterations while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Ability to think and work holistically across mediums - digital, motion, experience and print.
- Attention to detail is paramount. Humility, passion, and a sense of humor is a must.
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required:
- Have a UX approach to your work, with a deep understanding of audiences as users/consumers.
- Solid comprehension of UI principles and their applications across the web, apps, email and beyond.
- Motion graphics abilities a plus — confident in designing/building GIFs, animated info-graphics, short-form video.
- Fixture design, experience design and event design is a huge plus.
- Hands-on knowledge of web development principles, processes, and boundaries with the ability to concept and execute assets that can be readily executed by developers.