In this assignment, as an Art Director for Aquent's client, you will work with creative leadership and key marketing partners to deliver brand and product stories to the world. You will collaborate daily with a diverse set of specialists from strategists, marketers, project managers, writers, producers, filmmakers and engineers. A love of technology and a belief in its potential to improve people’s lives is essential, but so is a healthy skepticism for the way tech brands typically talk about themselves and their products. Passion and understanding brand communication on a large scale will be a key to success within this role.
- Master’s degree in Graphic Design or related field + 3 years of experience in graphic design or related field.
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience at a world-class creative interactive agency or in-house interactive team
- Experience as a thought-leader within the context of digitally lead brands; detail-oriented and organized, with strong visual design skills, layout, typography and high graphic standards.
- Solid understanding of digital design, traditional design processes, and design and technology trends.
- Optimism and tenacity in the face of challenges and internal processes and self-starter that is comfortable with ambiguity.
- Expert proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and other web design tools
- Ability to show collaboration across multiple disciplines such as marketers, developers, strategists, planners, etc and experience working in an agile and fast paced environment.
Areas of Focus:
- Drive projects from start to finish, collaborating with Marketing, Engineering, and the larger brand team.
- Create aesthetically excellent work that is true to the brand spirit
- Work with external agencies (experience, design and production, etc.)
- Additional areas of focus include: digital assets and collateral for our key marketing pages, and design for the brand’s software and services and storytelling about key initiatives
- Prototyping, exhibition design and environmental graphics not required, but a big plus