Vitamin T is currently in search of an Art Director for our client in Metro Detroit. This is a contract to hire role!
Responsible for developing innovative marketing and training materials that meet client objectives. Looking for candidates with strong print design and/or interactive experience (will place depending on skill set)
· Work with Account Team, CD and training/creative writers to understand the client objectives
· Act as the lead designer in the development of creative based on client objectives and design standards
· Design digital and/or print materials following established design and/or client brand standards
· Print design includes high-end dealer magazine for automotive client, plus other support materials
· Digital/interactive design includes eLearning courses, online magazine, web banners, interactive PDFs, infographics, some video graphics/animation
· Present ideas and/or creative comps to internal team
· Develop effective working relationships with other team members; i.e. copywriters, training managers, project managers
· Work with external vendors if necessary (printers, video production)
· Handle multiple jobs and timelines for client initiatives
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
· Bachelors degree in Graphic Design, Advertising or Commercial Art
· 3-5 years experience designing for interactive and print
· Portfolio demonstrating strong creative visual concepts and execution. Luxury/high-end design preferred.
· Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
· Knowledge or proficiency with Adobe After Effects a plus
· Proficient with MS Office products (PowerPoint a plus)
· Knowledge/experience with responsive design extremely helpful
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards