Vitamin T is currently in search of an Art Director for our client in Metro Detroit. This is a contract to hire position!
- In a “hands on” role, oversee and produce concepts and artwork that visually communicates outlined objectives
- Interprets strategy to determine direction for visuals
- Work with graphic designers to ensure desired look, feel, style are on target
- Participate in brainstorming sessions by contributing/generating ideas/concepts to meet client’s objectives, strategies and needs.
- Assist in with creation of presentations for existing and new client presentations
- Ensure that assigned brands are following their determined guidelines and standards including all legal aspects (if applicable) are covered (Trademarks, branding, copyright, etc.)
- Under the direction of the CD, the Art Director sees work through to it’s production
- Provide creative project recaps for all team members and clients on a project-by-project basis.
- Ensures management team is advised on all stages of project progress
- Responsible for the direction and planning of photo shoots
- Works as a team to develop campaigns, overseeing broadcast, digital and print mediums.
- Other duties as assigned
- Work with team to develop new client RFP proposals.
- Balance client demands with participation in broader agency initiatives.
- Maintains external professional relationships to assure the ongoing availability of specialized expertise and gifted freelancers when their services are required.
- For Production:
- Your role on a recording session will be to contribute to the direction of the talent. This may include directing the talent, engaging with the client, and providing direction to the audio engineer.
- Your role on a video or photography set will be to contribute to helping to unify the vision. You will be responsible for overseeing the artists, stylists, and prop masters to create the overall set design look and feel.
- Your role in pre-and-post production needs to be “hands on”, collaborating with your creative team and production team to achieve the desired outcome. This may include (but not limited to): input for talent selection, motion graphics, music, directors, editing, mixing and mastering.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of work experience as an Art Director or 5+ years experience as a Jr. Art Director
- Must have at least 3 years of Agency experience
- Full capabilities in Adobe Creative Suite, keynote preferred
- Demonstrated success with digital and traditional marketing
- Knowledge of talent casting, print, radio and video production, proven experience in selecting and working with resources (illustrators, photographer, directors, etc).
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards