Our client is looking for a Art Director to work with a design/marketing agency focused on clients in the medical/pharma space. This role will require conceptual thinking, extraordinary design skills and an ability to deliver solutions that work across the range of media channels.
* Must have a sophisticated, modern and eye-catching portfolio, and a high-end design style that you can see throughout all projects
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- We're looking for someone who can take on 80 % print and 20% digital projects
- Conceptualizing and developing from start to finish
- Work independently and in a team; someone who can hit the ground running with creative and design.
- 5+ years of experience working in design as a Senior designer or Art director.
- Agency experience is preferred so you know how to handle multiple projects for very different clients at once.
- Adaptable - someone who is ok with quick changes and can roll with the punches!
- When you design, you design to go to production.
- Experience designing long brochures, training docs, websites, other print and digital collateral, and it shows in your portfolio.
- Must work onsite in Costa Mesa office.
- Hours will be 35-40 per week depending on work overflow
- Talent will work with team of: Creative Director, copywriter, VP of content, 1 or two other art Directors
- Portfolio must be clean, modern, and diverse
- Hiring immediately!