- This posting is for a one year temporary assignment
- Large Agency or Broadcast experience required
- Local candidates only please
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US
Our Entertainment client is seeking and Art Director to join their Brand Marketing Design team.
They are looking for:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience leading a creative group in a fast-paced and high-end production environment.
- A portfolio of "hands on" creative work that focuses on design and animation.
- Expert skill set in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects) and Cinema 4D.
- Knowledge and experience in VizRT real time graphic production is an important consideration.
- Ability to manage and supervise multiple projects, across many different schedules, and deliver compelling creative solutions.
If selected you would be part of this 24/7 production environment. We are looking for previous experience leading a creative group to support the broadcast, encompassing everything from set graphics, animation design and edit production.
This is a unique opportunity in building a team that focuses on cutting edge graphic design while leveraging the latest in real-time graphic technology. We are looking for someone who will challenge the typical, constantly seek new and visually interesting solutions and look to evolve the team forward, while never losing sight of the objectives in supporting a daily News and Features program. This is a role for someone who understands that good design is more than just style, that good design encompasses functionality and that good design is quantifiable and sensible. We are seeking someone whose vision is far-reaching in scope yet focused and deliberate in execution.
Experience in broadcast design is preferable but not essential, but good creative leadership and judgment is tantamount.