Our client is looking for a well-rounded Art Director to share their strong Video, Digital and Traditional Design skills within this contract role. This is a great opportunity for an creative self-starter to work on a variety of projects within a busy marketing agency environment.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Concept and Design communications projects including: videos, animations, corporate collateral, presentations, e-cards, advertising, websites etc. that position and consistently represent the client’s brand and the value of its products and services.
- Apply a strong understanding of interactive best practices, including visual design, front-end development, usability, information architecture and technology standards to all initiatives. Bring understanding of responsive design and development for desktop, tablet and mobile as well as video.
- Quickly interpret client brand standards and develop smart, strategic communications that engage customers and get results for clients.
- Able to work in partnership with copywriter to develop concepts that translate across all media.
- Partner with the traffic manager, writers, designers, internal development team and outside vendors to support the Account Team and solve business problems for clients.
- Use keen sense of design, knowledge of typography and passion for craft and technology to meet client requests within established and agreed-to deadlines for all projects.
- Articulate solutions and sell concepts and design thinking to team and clients
- Review all work in process to ensure it is error-free before submitting it back to the Traffic Manager. Follow all naming and filing convention requirements for shared design server.
- Contribute to the development of graphic and digital standards and procedures for the team, and share knowledge with others
- Understanding of how to create positive and effective user experiences.
- Design solutions that drive engagement and participation.
- Build and maintain good working relationships and keep team visibility and perception high by always being a supportive team member