Title: Art Director
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Availability Requirements: Full-time, on-site
We are seeking an Art Director who is passionate about brand design, entrepreneurial by nature and has the ability to ideate and execute creative that delivers on business goals. This position reports to the Creative Director and VP of Creative.
The ideal candidate is idea-driven and must have the experience and successful track record to effortlessly develop multiple event tune-in concepts across all relevant audience touch-points. Candidate is at ease managing and prioritizing multiple concurrent projects in a fast paced environment and is accountable for every detail.
• Quickly provide multiple strong concepts in response to a creative brief
• Provide guidance and inspiration to creative teams, agency partners and freelancers
• Hands-on creative execution from concept to completion
• Route and QC all projects across all project before they go live
• Ability to quickly create mood boards, storyboards and comps in response to briefs and clearly
demonstrate art direction to leadership
• Be accountable for the success of each project whether directly responsible or not
• Build great relationships with vendors
• Help an already strong creative team level-up quality of execution
• Be a positive presence
• Strong portfolio that demonstrates an idea-driven approach with flawless creative execution
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a related field
• 5+ years of agency or high-profile lifestyle brand-design work experience
• Experience across all relevant media including print and onsite event branding, with the strongest
focus on digital
• Advanced understanding of branding, marketing, and advertising
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong contribution to brainstorming and ideation, excellent team player
• Maintain attention to every detail while responding quickly to briefs
• Ninja-level expertise of all relevant design and production tools (CC)
• General knowledge of motion design and related software (such as After Effects, etc.).
• Strong knowledge of video and still photography direction
• General understanding of content strategy, social platforms and UI design
If you are interested, please apply!
Who we are:
Vitamin T is a division of Aquent, a global leader in creative, digital, and marketing staffing. We are matchmakers between talented digital creatives and our clients in various markets throughout the US. If you’re looking for work on a freelance or temp-to-perm basis, we’re here for you!
Vitamin T will represent you within our established network and where you can enjoy the benefits of working hand-in-hand with an industry leaders, all while providing you with access to health/dental/vision/401k benefits. You also have the ability to participate in our awesome Talent Rewards program (Refer us a talented friend and we place them? You get paid!) http://www.aquent.com/rewards/ It’s pretty awesome.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Title: Art Director