As Senior Art Designer you are responsible for the development and execution of creative concepts for leading-edge marketing and Web solutions. You’ll be working in a studio environment with various designers, copywriters, content strategists, and interactive and front-end developers. We are looking for people who are passionate about design, and crave working with other smart people to solve the toughest design challenges. Your proactive approach to creative problem solving will be essential to the success of your team.
• Develop and frame creative concepts according to creative brief requirements.
• Apply brand identity systems, typography, photography, color and other ingredients appropriately to create innovative visual solutions that meet business and user needs.
• Visualize, design and conceptualize user experiences
• Create visual prototypes or screens
• Extend existing visual systems/brand guidelines across all mediums with moderate design changes or interpretation
• Provide quality assurance of all creative deliverables
• Contribute to the development of the Studio's culture and quality standards
• Direct contribution to project design and development
• Delegation of day-to-day responsibilities to other designers, writers and interactive developers
• Educate other team members, not exclusive to the creative Studio, through project development and performance management
• 6-7 years of industry experience
• Strong design portfolio with 4+ years education
• Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail is a must.
• A solid knowledge of the latest versions of applicable programs: Mac OS, Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, etc
• A solid understanding of online and offline production
• Passion for design and eagerness to mentor and elevate with other creative people
• Self motivated, organized and accountable
• Experience leading a team of designers, production specialists and writers to creative excellence
• Well-developed communication skills including ability to articulate creative concepts and rationale to other team members and client
• Understanding of motion design and the strengths and limitations of Flash, Ajax, Flex, and other emerging platforms
• A solid understanding of Informational architecture practices
• Worked in a large group environment of 10+.
• Some travel may be required.
Bachelor’s degree required
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs