MUST HAVE STRONG CORPORATE FINANCIAL SERVICES or AD AGENCY EXPERIENCE!
Coordinates the research, acquisition, production, presentation, negotiation, copyright management, purchasing and tracking of images for advertising, collateral and acquisition materials. This includes research and management of outside vendors such as photographers, fine artists, illustrators and stock image sources.
• Work with other disciplines in the Bank to develop visual strategies and concepts to meet the company's acquisition and retention goals.
• Manage the creation of artwork (primarily photography & illustration) to provide visual solutions for materials.
• Research, source, and identify appropriate artists to be commissioned by agency.
• Provide comprehensive project management including job specification, budget parameters and communication of timelines for crucial deadlines.
• Produce internal and external photo shoots and manage budget, props, location, etc.
• Assist in the management of the image library.
• Track copyright information, vendor information and licensing parameters for all images.
• Perform bi-yearly analysis and reporting of vendor usage.
• Analyze and report monthly spend for top-line vendors. Provide cost packaging and savings recommendations through analysis.
• Act as vendor partner and maintain solid relationships to maintain record of litigation avoidance through situational management and negotiation.
• Maintain an awareness of visual trends.
• Assist in training and guiding the Art Buyers as needed.
• Assist in providing Art Buying Education as needed.
• Adhere to established processes to ensure compliance on all jobs.
• Remain flexible and share common goals with non-creative functions in the Agency.
• Resolve conflicts within teams with grace and patience.
• 7 - 10 years Art Buying work experience.
• Minimum of Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience required.
• Proficient in copyright law, negotiation and visual communication.
• Strong working knowledge of financial advertising.
• Demonstrated excellent leadership, organizational, communication and presentation skills.
• Team oriented.
• Ability to lead and influence in a cross-functional fast-paced team environment.
• Able to handle direction and criticism.
• Extensive experience in client and vendor relations, along with negotiating skills and budget management
• Computer proficiency including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint - Mac and PC platforms.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs