Pay: Up to 79.21 DOE
3 month contract on-site at client location
As an Rights Manager, you will partner with production leadership to be a resource and collaborator with our creatives.
You are an individual with well-rounded production experience, specializing in art buying.
Someone who is a master multi-tasker and not intimidated by a fast-paced environment. Great attention to detail, negotiations, and passion to bring big ideas to life are a must.
Specific areas of focus:
Assist art producer lead on all aspects of pre-production, production and post production
Manage screen asset localization
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Maintain communication with necessary creative and product marketing people to facilitate workflow
- Maintain partner list for print & art buying needs. Provide input for photographer, illustrator, CGI, any commissioned artwork, and vendor selection process.
- Remain current on industry and technological trends.
- Manage schedules and overall production management during art creation
- Manage artwork with retoucher/prepress house for color. Review proofs with creative team, mark up revisions & give direction to vendor
- Manage screen asset localization within budget and schedule
- Be tireless in your vision for the best creative, all while always looking for the best way to provide solutions on time and budget
- BA/BS degree (no specific field required)
- 5+ years of experience in art buying with understanding of digital and print
- Understanding of content management systems
- Solid understanding of regional needs for asset localization
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Significant organizational and process skills; ability to both implement efficient working processes as well as process-automation tools.
- Good judgment and creativity for providing recommendations of the visual elements for reproduction in print and digital advertising mediums.
- Excellent negotiating skills
Nice to have's:
- Ability to manage multiple projects with changing demands and deadlines without compromising quality
- Computer literate. Apple platform experience a plus
- Thrives in a collaborative team environment
- Strong problem solving skills and detail oriented
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Pay: Up to 79.21 DOE