Architect - Retail Store Design
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 6 MONTHS (plus extensions)
LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO
- Assisting the design manager and senior design manager to design outstanding stores for a regional market that upholds the Customer Experience.
- Contributes to Store Development Business Goals with Construction and Real Estate by achieving target deliverables on number of stores and meeting all established deadlines.
- Creates palette and presentation boards as needed to communicate design.
- Facilitates communication with consultants as needed.
- Develops Design Documentation Drawings to support design intent of schematic drawings under the guidance of the design manager.
- Ensures incorporation of all CAD standards and detail changes.
- Checks drawings for design intent and archives completed sets.
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Participates in schematic reviews with Operations and in design review under the guidance of the design manager.
- Participates in the architectural design process by reviewing of project scope through review of surveys and deal documents.
- Participates with cross functional teams on individual store designs by assisting design manager and sr. design manager with providing necessary information to the field.
- CAD drafting using Microstation or AutoCAD software, including production of construction documents
- Experience working in retail, hospitality, or restaurant design or development organization
- Ability in 3D visualization and working knowledge of color and design principles.
- Visual, written and verbal communication of design issues.