Professional employee serving as technologist for assigned area applications. Demonstrates advanced knowledge of programming languages, basic systems analysis techniques, testing, debugging, documentation standards, file design, storage, and interfacing.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or Finance (or equivalent work experience) with 5+ year IT experience.
• Minimum 5 year experience developing software code in C#, ASP.NET, Web Services, and Web development
• Minimum 3 year experience creating software documentation, including requirements elicitation, use case design, functional specifications, test plans, and user documentation.
• At least 3 year experience using Microsoft SQL Server and Transact SQL to build queries, stored procedures, and create ad hoc reports.
• At least 3 year experience with Microsoft Office; specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Demonstrated DBA skills, especially with Microsoft SQL Server version 2008 or newer.
• Experience with database monitoring and performance tuning techniques
• Strong finance/accounting knowledge
• Demonstrated customer focus - evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer; builds strong customer relationships and creates processes with customer viewpoint.
• Strong analytical skills - strong problem solving skills, communicates in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluates information/data to make decisions; anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve
• Change oriented - actively generates process improvements; supports and drives change, and confronts difficult circumstances in creative ways
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs