A popular retail apparel brand is looking for a Marketing Manager with several years of experience in customer segmentation and circulation in either a mail or an e-mail environment, and/or direct marketing strategy, planning and analysis.
Report on campaign performance: 60%
• Analyze results of campaigns to determine performance overall and by customer segment, and tie to brand marketing and financial objectives.
• Work with customer strategy and analytics teams to develop and present hindsight campaign reporting including learnings and recommendations to inform future planning efforts.
• Perform ad hoc analysis and data mining to determine unique program drivers and identify promotion and performance trends across campaigns, brands and channels.
• Identify actionable, analytically driven insights to improve business performance
• Communicate results and suggest recommendations to key business stakeholders
Campaign Development, segmentation and execution: 40%
• Work with Direct Mail Senior Manager and relationship marketing teams to schedule campaigns, develop offers, translate business objectives into list segmentation criteria.
• Execute in-season and long term testing strategies.
• Build out targeted customer lists using Epiphany campaign management software to segment, filter and select customers to support marketing and financial goals.
• Work with outside vendors to cleanse, finalize and deliver mail files for all direct mail programs.