Our client is a leading bank in New York City and they are looking for a Android Developer to join their UX Team for a contract to hire opportunity.
The team is looking for a Android Developer that is interested in UX design who wants to be a part of the team, part of strategy, and part of big picture, someone who can take directions and go!
This position is for an Android developer with wide experience, ideally with deep core and geo and AR knowledge, as well as understanding of the backend APIs necessary to build successful applications.
Key Technologies for Android Developer:
- Depth of knowledge of the following technologies
- Java, Android SDK, SQLite, media playback, JIRA, Bamboo, Android Studio
- iOS, Swift, obj C, X Code, Google developer cloud and Apple CloudKit
- Git, svn, Firebase/Adobe mobile analytics integration with Mobile apps
- Knowledge of Apple Human Interface Guidelines for mobile apps
- Knowledge of Android Material Design Guidelines for mobile apps
- Bonus: HTML, CSS, JS/Bootstrap, Jquery, React Native, Understanding of Machine Learning (ML), AR Kits on both Android and iOS platforms.
ANDROID DEVELOPER QUALIFICATIONS:
- BS/MS Computer Science, Software Engineering or related disciplines.
- Expert at Java and Android/iOS development
- Independent, energetic, and capable.
- Great communication and collaboration skills, and a strong teamwork ethic.
- Knowledge of client/server architectures, syncing and caching approaches.
- Experience writing and debugging multi-threaded code.
- Experience with continuous delivery (automation of all processes throughout the software development lifecycle); e.g. automated builds, automated tests, and automated deployments.