Android Auto Accelerator Support Developer - London - £62,000 Per Annum Pro Rata
Our client is a major multinational technology company specialising in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
They are urgently seeking an Android Auto Accelerator developer to support and scale the Android Auto (AAP) partner ecosystem through:
- Collation of partner technical queries / open issues for new AAP capabilities and creation of materials to address these at scale.
- AAP integration issue management (analysis of bug reports and issue triage/follow-up)
- Specification and contribution to development of tooling to enable scaling of Automotive partner operations.
- Handling of transactional escalations (local Googler TSC is next escalation point).
Management/operationalization of Android Auto 3rd Party Lab (3PL) certifications process, including:
- Training of the 3PL(s) as required
- Creation of policy or technical documentation
- Proposals for tooling and/or process change
- Onboarding reviews (ie. assessment of integration opportunities and HMI proposals)
Software development, testing or certification experience.
Partner or client management
Strong verbal and written communication
Experience in one or more programming languages, including Java and C++.
* Experience within the Automotive industry would be a MASSIVE advantage
Plus some-subset of nice-to-haves:
- Android app development experience
- Automotive headunit development or certification process experience
- Business process creation or evolution.