The Analytics and Optimization department is currently seeking an Analytical Programmer. The media/channel and reporting analytics team is the central hub for all online marketing data for over 60 major retailers. The team supports internal account teams and retail clients by supplying their online marketing information and providing actionable data insights in a timely and accurate manner.
As an Analytical Programmer, you will use various marketing data sets and software tools such as SAS, SQL, and Excel to develop reports to support the Online Marketing account teams and clients in making sound business decisions.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Develop marketing reports using SAS, SQL, Excel and other tools based on specifications provided by the client analytical lead.
• Report automation to streamline the report creation process.
• Support marketing directors and channel leads with efficient reporting and dashboards to improve channel operating efficiency.
• Enhance weekly reporting and quarterly forecasting process by partnering with channel leads
• Work closely with customer and web analytics teams on cross-functional initiatives in pulling and providing relevant data to generate customer-focused viewpoints.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with various marketing channel owners.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Programming, Statistics or related technical/quantitative field; Masters degree a plus
• Strong programming skills with extensive experience in SAS and SQL; Experience with SAS/Base and the SAS Macro language
• 3+ years of analytic programming experience in a similar role
• Strong problem solving, analysis, and quantitative skills
• Ability to extract and integrate information from multiple marketing databases in order to develop standard and custom reports
• Demonstrated experience with report automation
• Ability to plan, organize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated and team-oriented work ethic
• Effective written and verbal communications skills
• Experience in e-commerce or digital marketing a plus
• Web analytics tool experience a plus
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs