Contract Duration: 12 months
The area: Large Customer Sales
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on a broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
Businesses that partner with us come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship building skills, you provide Google caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- Work within a project team to develop smart, integrated, research- based proposals and presentations to enhance our reputation with clients.
- Utilise measurement tools to add relevant, trustworthy data to presentations and proposals alongside managing the delivery of core strategic planning processes (annual planning. global business updates etc).
- Work with the team to gage an understanding of client stakeholders across all verticals helping them understand how our data can be paired with their internal business intelligence to improve performance.
- Use your comprehensive knowledge of our products to align them with clients' marketing objectives.
- Create sector wide initiatives, develop tools and ways to efficiently streamline requests, build engaging narratives, all of which that can be scaled out to the wider team of analysts.
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience).
- Experience in an analytical role, working with data to identify trends, make recommendations and solve complex business problems.
- Background in strategy operations, management consulting and strategic planning
- Experience with analysing large and complex data sets with the ability to convert them into strategic insights and compelling storylines to drive business and client decisions.
- Experience working with complex spreadsheets/analysis and putting together presentations.
- Detail- oriented and analytical with the ability to quickly complete a large volume of high quality work while simultaneously solving granular as well as big picture issues.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Contract Duration: 12 months