The Analyst, Digital Marketing Analytics will play an integral part of a large, best-in-class, cross-functional team. You will support the broader marketing team as well as the media team to deliver on point marketing and media strategies that cultivate and grow existing and new audiences across all products. The ideal candidate will be a clear, confident communicator with advertising experience on the agency or brand side.
This person will possess a demonstrated analytic mind-set with a passion for creativity and thinking beyond the borders of what has been done before. We look for people that are dynamic, interesting, hardworking and who love gaming.
What you’ll do:
- Own reporting and analysis for all media metrics including owned/earned media, report performance and insights up to executive level team on an ongoing basis
- As part of the team, responsible for contributing to strategy development and evaluation of media investment plans based on data insights
- Aid in forecasting performance for multi-channel marketing campaigns and tracking against those goals
- Work with complex data structure, manipulate, and perform statistical analysis
- Work with Data Scientists to develop Attribution models and optimize the media mix
- Experience of digital marketing concepts and toolset like a DMPs, segment building, and audience driven marketing
- Work with research team to apply learnings and insights to audience and media performance
- Ability to set up test and learn objectives and campaign structures
- Experience working with data across all media channels
- Educate and socialize the importance of data and analytics within the organization
What you’ll bring:
- Strong analytical skills are required, including the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and summarize actionable recommendations and their forecasted outcomes/implications.
- The ability to creatively solve data issues as they arise is important
- Expert Excel skills (e.g. pivot tables, complex formulas to manipulate large data sets, macros/advanced functions)
- Experience working with Data Management Platforms (DMPs) like Adobe Audience Manager and Salesforce KruX.
- Exposure to third party ad serving platforms (Sizmek, DCM, Innovid), web analytics (Omniture/Google Analytics), and third-party validation (IAS, DoubleVerify),
- Knowledge of custom qualitative digital measurement vendors preferred (Milward Brown, Research Now, Nielsen DAR/TAR)
- Knowledge of data visualization (Tableau), conversion data (Barometrics, DCM) and attribution solutions (Visual IQ, Adometry) are a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to convey and package technical findings in layman's terms
- Knowledge of databases, statistics, and R a plus
- BA or BS degree
- 3+ years of experience with SQL (Oracle, Vertica, Hive, MySQL, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience in data analytics and paid media roles
- Experience working in organizations with cross-functional teams
- Experience working independently and a track record of taking initiative